World of Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Alchemy

This is a anime of the ancient magic arts of alchemyt

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paspah Town Market

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Forever Knight/ Elementist: Kirai
Aoi

Male Number of posts : 148
Dating : No one yet!
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Paspah Town Market Empty
PostSubject: Paspah Town Market   Paspah Town Market Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:33 pm

Aoi walked into the barren city, "Geez, This is like a ghost town.." He said as he walked around.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Aoi

Paspah Town Market Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paspah Town Market   Paspah Town Market Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:42 pm

As He walked through the town, an old lady stopped me, "How'd you get in here!?" The Old lady asked in shock, "Uh I walked in.." He asnwered. "NO! How'd you get by the Kracken!?" She responded. "Oh!! Me and this guy defeated it. Why?" Aoi answered. "YOU DEFEATED THE KRACKEN!!?!?!?!?!?!" The old lady practically yelled "OUR SAVIOR IS HERE!!" She shouted and 10 people came running.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Aoi

Paspah Town Market Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paspah Town Market   Paspah Town Market Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:46 pm

"Now our shippings can come in...!!!" One man said, The rest cheered. "..Uh, Well the bridge is broken.." I said. "You broke our bridge!?" A little girl said, at that, everyone threw rocks at me.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Aoi

Paspah Town Market Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paspah Town Market   Paspah Town Market Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:49 pm

A Mob of 11 people rushed him outta the town. "Oh well!" Aoi said and took out his map, "I guess port town is next."
Back to top Go down
maxtheknightalchemist13
Beginnier Alchemist
maxtheknightalchemist13

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Paspah Town Market Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paspah Town Market   Paspah Town Market Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 1:48 pm

"he did not distroy the bridge i did" everyone stoped and looked at him "why is you so proud to say it punck" said a youg man in old clothing "because" 'evil smile' Smile
Back to top Go down
maxtheknightalchemist13
Beginnier Alchemist
maxtheknightalchemist13

Paspah Town Market Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paspah Town Market   Paspah Town Market Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 1:53 pm

'took out his gun' "what you going to do with that gun son" side a young women 'with out saying anything he used alchemy to put the metal from his gun on to his body so at the end he looked like a man in armer ' " i am the... METAL KNIGHT ALCHEMIST AND DONT FORGET IT......"

Last edited by maxtheknightalchemist13 on Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
maxtheknightalchemist13
Beginnier Alchemist
maxtheknightalchemist13

Paspah Town Market Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paspah Town Market   Paspah Town Market Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 1:56 pm

as fast as the wind he slatered everyone "....when your dead..." runes in to all there houese and came back out " i gess none of them killed him oh well ......sorry" he went and baryed evryone and left as if nothing happend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paspah Town Market Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paspah Town Market   Paspah Town Market Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paspah Town Market
Page 1 of 1